Saturday 23 February 2013

Review: Maybelline Rocket Mascara vs. Colossal Mascara


So everyone's raving about the new Maybelline Rocket Mascara. Wanting to see the product for myself I brought it. The new mascara promises to give you 8x bigger volume and banish clumps. I thought great as I needed a new mascara and love volumizing ones. However I was kind of disappointed with this one. Having used the Colossal mascara for so long, I thought this new one would be so much better. But it didn't give me any volume at all if anything it didn't do much to my lashes. Also when I put it on my lashes clumped together and didn't separate as well as my other Maybelline mascara. Maybe I'm just to used to the Colossal, but this is what I thought. All in all I think that the Rocket mascara has been hyped about too much and there are better products out there. Try it for yourself and see what you think.
Maybelline Rocket Mascara
Maybelline Colossal Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment